AboutBaby Feeding Breastfeeding Washable Anti-Overflow Breast Pad:
Nursing pads are essential to prevent inconvenience caused by lactation during breastfeeding. It absorbs and locks breast milk to keep the bra dry. There are two types of anti-spill pads: washable and disposable.
Washable nursing pad can be used repeatedly after washing. It is more economical, but it will be thinner and thinner during use. Besides, nursing pad is inconvenient if mom go out.
The disposable breast pad are softer, more comfortable, more ultra-thin and more lightweight. Meanwhile, disposable breast pad with moderate adhesive strength, which is not easy to deform and fall off or remove. To more surprised, unique super absorbent polymer and anti-reverse osmosis technology can quickly absorb the overflowing milk and skin moisture.
Anti-overflow breast pad features:
1. Strong absorption. our anti-overflow pad have four sinks. The ordinary anti-overflow pads on the market are all three sink locks, four are more absorbent and not easy to leak.
2. Be sure to be soft and comfortable. A great anti-spill pad will keep the breasts dry after absorbing the spilled milk and care about the breasts well .
3. Has 2 pieces of non-slip tape. In this way, it is easy to stick to underwear so as not to absorb too much milk and automatically fall off, which causing embarrassment. Many breastfeeding pads have only one non-slip tape.
4. Non-woven packaging. Safe, hygienic and easy to carry. Many breast pads are packed in plastic, which is neither hygienic nor environmentally friendly.
Why anti-overflow pads are mainly suitable for breastfeeding women?
Because breast milk women secrete too much milk which cause our clothes get dirty. It makes lactating women feel embarrassed. At this moment, anti-spill pad keeps the clothes clean and tidy.
Instruction ofReplacement time:
Generally speaking, anti-overflow breast pads are used with specialized nursing bras.
The correct way to use it is to spread out the anti-galactorrhea pad into a round shape and then insert it into the compartment of the bra. Later, put the adhesive on the back of the breastfeeding pad. In addition, whether it is a washable or disposable anti-galactorrhea pad, you need replace every 3-4 hours each day.
Precautions for Spill proof Pads:
1. High-nutrition milk is prone to breed bacteria, please replace it every 3-4 hours.
2. Store in a dry and cool place away from direct sunlight.
3. Please keep out of reach of infants and young children to avoid accidents.
4. Wash your nipples with warm water before feeding your baby, so that your baby's health is more protected.
0-6 month To breastfeed milk exclusively
6-12 month Breast milk accounts for 50 percent of the diet
12-24 month Breast milk accounts for 30 percent of the die
Q1:Is it better to use disposable breast pad or reused anti-spill pads?
Disposable anti-overflow breast pad is the best choice for mom. There are many breast pad cotton in the market. Cheapest ones don’t stand for the best. Multiple reuse should be a better choice. On the one hand, the reused anti-spill pads have poor water absorption and are difficult to prevent spills. On the other hand, anti-overflow breast pad is easy to breed bacteria after overflowing for a long time because milk is rich in nutrients. These bacteria will attach to the breast pad. Many bacteria cannot be killed by washing. It is easy to cause breast infection and infection when reuse To baby.
Q2:How often to change the anti-overflow pads?
It still depends on the breast milk secretion of the nursing mother to determine. Some breastfeeding mothers have a lot of lactation so as to the storage time of the spill-proof pad may be less.
Thus, the replacement time is shorter. If some breastfeeding mothers come down all day and do n’t have extra milk secretion except to feed their children.Then, nursing pads may still be very dry all day long.
Q3:Breastfeeding will continue to occur during lactation, assuming you plan to breastfeed for 6 months and so how many breastfeeding pad that mom need?
6 tablets per day X30 days X6 months = 1080 tablets
Well, the entire 6-month lactation period requires> 10 boxes