Breast pump precautions and washing steps2019-05-13
1. Before using the breast pump, it is best to warm your hands and gently massage the breast to help open the breast, otherwise it will be prone to edema when sucking milk.
2. Thoroughly clean the breast pump after going home every day to prevent the residual milk from breeding bacteria and to regularly disinfect the breast pump.
What is the breast pump cleaning step?
1. The first use of a breast pump or a storage breast milk container (except for sterile breast milk storage bags) needs to be cleaned.
2. Wash your hands with soap or hand soap and wipe your hands with a clean, unused towel.
3. Disinfecting towel scrubbing switch, regulator and countertop.
4. After disassembling all components, rinse the parts that come into contact with the breast/breast milk with running water.
5. Wash the components with warm soapy water and use a small brush to help remove milk stains, grease or dust.
6. Rinse thoroughly, at least twice in hot water.
7. Place the bottle and container opening down on a clean towel or paper towel, cover and wait for it to dry naturally to ensure that no water droplets remain.
8. Dry the components in a new plastic bag, plastic film, paper towel or closed container.
9. After each use, clean the container and small brush and let it dry naturally.